Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Join Executive Chef Julian Bond and some of his students from Pacific Institute of Culinary arts on a walking tour of Granville Island.
Sample some of the islands wares and shop its unique stores.
11:30 departure, $35 cost
- Take an iconic tour of False Creek on the False Creek passenger ferry.
Tour from Granville Island to Yaletown.
1:30 departure ( don’t be late) $20.00
- Have a glass of Rose and small snack at Provence Marinaside.
Enjoy a taste of Provence!
2:30 arrival, $35.00
- Have a glass of bubbles with dame Caren McSherry at her famous Gourmet Warehouse.
The purveyor of fine food has recently expanded her store to include a teaching kitchen. Come see for yourself.
5:30 arrival, Complimentary
- Join us for a four course dinner at the PearTree restaurant to be paired with wines from Time Winery.www.peartreerestaurant.net and www.timewinery.com
7:30 arrival $100.00
Monday October 15th, 2018
- Time to celebrate our BC dames. Join us in welcoming our international members and show what we do best at Vista d’Oro Farm and Winery. Sample offerings from wineries, food trucks, purveyors and more.
1:30 arrival, $30.00 ( event is free if you are hosting a table)